Saturday 25 April 2020

THE MARK OF THE BEAST - THE TRUTH AND THE LIES ABOUT CORONAVIRUS AND THE MARK!

Truth & Lies About Coronavirus – by Nine Physicians

April 23, 2020
There is so much fake stuff being circulated, it’s important to read something trustworthy. The article below was compiled by several doctors who are ticked off at what they’re seeing. I think you’ll find it to be good info in an easy-to-read, true/false format.

Regarding Rapture and Mark of the Beast:

Rapture
I’m not expecting the Rapture to happen anytime soon. It might, but based on what I understand in Scripture, I just don’t see it. I do think this could be a test to see how far the global agenda can go in controlling people.
I believe we’ll eventually get past this shutdown but will lose some freedoms and mobility in the future. I certainly could be wrong and many disagree with me. Could happen 50 days after Easter, June 1, or Rosh Hashanah, September 18. But again, I don’t think so … Steel on steel—a wise person has many counselors!
So if we do make it past Friday, September 18, we’ll have more time to reach a fallen world with the Good News.
I don’t believe this shutdown is about a virus; rather, it’s about gaining CONTROL of people in the future. Does that make me a conspiracy theorist? If so, I’m only guilty of believing the Bible which says Satan will eventually get control of the entire earth. So watching a ramp-up to this control should be expected—call it what you want.

Foreshadows of the Mark of the Beast?

And I think it’s interesting that these global government-pushers are trying to get to a mandated vaccine that everyone must have in order to travel, bank, and buy gas and food. And the non-Believer Bill Gates has said that the vaccine should have an invisible mark that can be read by a smart phone in order to prove a person has the vaccine.(1)
Well, that’s VERY interesting from a Biblical standpoint. The Bible clearly says a “mark” will be used, not a chip.
“And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Rev. 13:16-17
The word “mark” in the Greek means “an imprinted mark” or “a stamp.”
God would have used a different word if He wanted to convey inserting something under the skin.
So Biblically, the “mark of the virus” lines up better than a “chip” that’s inserted under the skin. I can see the whole world with the coveted mark far more easily than the entire world with a computer chip.
Gates is a well-known proponent of global population control and is knee deep into vaccines.(2) The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded a vaccine test in two countries in Africa recently. It is estimated that 500,000 young girls were sterilized due to the vaccine they received.(3)
hey later determined that there were ingredients in the African vaccines that caused the sterilizations. WHO originally denied this, but later admitted it to be true.
So I obviously don’t feel comfortable watching this unchecked single-focused push for a national vaccine. Especially one that is traceable. I don’t trust the WHO, FDA or Fauci, as recent history shows they’re all heavily influenced by Big Pharma.(4)
The upside to all this is that it’s exciting to watch all the fulfillment of prophetic Scripture. But, I THINK, as is their usual MO, they’ll go forward two steps with their global agenda and then pull back one.
They have to stop soon because there’s simply too much resistance from Believers to continue forward, because the Holy Spirit is still present on earth illuminating evil.
I’m sure a lot of you are thinking, “The Rapture would take out any resistance from Believers so we could be close.” Yes, I could be wrong. I just know God’s in control of the calendar and this political virus agenda won’t go forward unless it fits His calendar.
I wholeheartedly believe God put President Trump in office to stymie Satan’s efforts. That’s what he’s been doing for three years. So I expect Satan’s followers will either be revealed as to what they’re trying to do or President Trump will out-maneuver them. Either way, I think he’ll be reelected.

No comments:

Post a Comment