Saturday 25 April 2020

IS THE ANTICHRIST ABOUT TO BE REVEALED?

The Rise Of The Antichrist - Troubador Book Publishing
By MICHAEL BROWN Published on April 24, 2020 • 13 Comments
I recently wrote that practical obedience to God today is far more important than speculation about the mark of the beast tomorrow. I have also made clear that I do not believe that COVID-19 is one of the plagues from the Book of Revelation. At the same time, a number of recent developments help illustrate how quickly a false Messianic figure could emerge on the earth. We’re seeing these developments in both religious and secular circles.
Prepare to read some shocking quotes. But first, let me set the stage.

We’re Seeing How Quickly the Table Can Be Set

As I have stated, I do not believe that a potential COVID-19 vaccine, replete with microchip, is the mark of the beast. And I do not believe that the virus is part of a larger, nefarious plot hatched by a clandestine one-world government cabal. (For more on all this, see my new book.) Yet the events surrounding the coronavirus have demonstrated how quickly the status quo can be overturned, how dramatically the fortunes of nations can shift, and how a call for one-world cooperation can arise.
And what if there was a worldwide economic collapse, accompanied by plague and famine? Is it too far-fetched to imagine that a powerful, problem-solving leader could gain an international following?
To say it again, I do not believe we are at that point. But I do believe that, in front of our eyes, we’re seeing how quickly the table can be set, even from an entirely secular point of view.
For the full article press the link below:
Is the Antichrist About to Be Revealed? | The Stream



No comments:

Post a Comment